Tutorial Program Co-Chairs
IEEE ICMLCN 2024 solicits proposals for tutorials at the first IEEE ComSoc flagship conference dedicated to machine learning and communications networks. IEEE ICMLCN 2024 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on fundamentals of machine learning of interest for communication networks and on new and emerging topics focusing on the intersection of machine learning and communications networks from theory to practice. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference.
Please address your questions to the Tutorial Program Co-Chairs Yansha Deng and/or Sinem Coleri.
Recommended Outline of Proposals
The proposal should describe the content and objectives of the tutorial and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation
- Name and a short biography (maximum 200 words) of each tutorial presenter
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial, including a tentative time schedule
- When relevant, a description of the previous tutorial experience of the instructor(s).
- Link to video recordings of public lectures by the instructor(s), if available.
- State whether similar tutorials have been offered at recent IEEE flagship conferences
(last two years), and if so, how the proposed tutorial differs.
- Tutorial proposals must be submitted as PDFs via EDAS at https://edas.info/N31232
How to Submit Proposals
All tutorial proposals should be submitted via EDAS before the 15th of November 2023. Acceptance will be notified around the 15th of December 2023.