While ICMLCN will host a wide range of activities focusing on the intersection of machine learning and communications networks from theory to practice, there is no better place to demonstrate new data-driven methods and ideas than in the real world. As such, we would like to invite the submission of abstracts for proposed demonstrations from industry, academia, and elsewhere, which bring concepts from machine learning communications networks into live demonstrations, prototypes, and which can be shown and measured.
The submitted demo proposals should contain the following items.
- Title of the proposed demonstration with names, affiliations, and contact information.
- Extended abstract of the demo that includes the themes and motivation; scientific and technical description; implementation and research contributions.
- Information of the equipment used for the demo, space and setup time required.
- The proposal should not exceed 2 pages in IEEE conference paper template format.
- The accepted demo's extended abstracts will appear in the conference proceedings.
- One author of each accepted demo is required to register and present at the conference
Proposals should be submitted via EDAS
|Submission Deadline||15th November 2023|
|Acceptance Notification||15th December 2023|
|Registration Deadline||15th January 2024|